Molly Pittman – Train My Traffic Person 2020
The NEW Train My Traffic Person
A hands-on, 16-week mentorship program rebuilt from the ground up for 2021.
The new Train My Traffic Person Mentorship combines 15 weeks of live strategy sessions with over 50 streamable how-to videos and a full library of brand-new templates and worksheets. There’s never been a better way to learn the complete skillset of a master media buyer.
But TMTP is more than just information… It’s a promise: I am 100% committed to your success, and I’ll do everything I can to ensure you get as much out of this training as possible.
How This Mentorship Will Help You Succeed
- Molly… That’s me! I’m one of the industry’s most sought-after media buyers and educators, and I’m honored to be your mentor for the next 16 weeks.
- [NEW] Expert Coaches – To give you even more attention and guidance, we expanded our team of traffic pros. (All coaches have experience managing $1,000+ in daily ad spend!)
- [NEW] Updated Curriculum – 25 sessions and over 40 hours of content, updated to reflect iOS 14 and other changes to the traffic landscape in 2021.Weekly action items to hold you accountable and help you reach your goals.
- [NEW] 50 How-to Videos – Detailed implementation tutorials to help you set up, launch and manage your campaigns.
- [NEW] Resource Library – More fill-in-the-blank worksheets and templates to guide you through every module (the same resources I use on a daily basis).
- Q&A Sessions – Each week, get answers to your questions and expert feedback on your work to accelerate your progress.
- Private Facebook Group – Get support from your peers, and reach out to our TMTP Coaches anytime you have a question.
- Limited Class Size – All media buyers are different; that’s why we limit the number of students so we can give you what you need to succeed in this program.
A show of hands:
who wants to beat rising costs, diminishing returns & changing platforms?
I know I can’t be the only one with my hand up!
As media buyers, we rely on our ability to ROI on our ad spend — not sometimes, not that one time, but all the time.
iOS 14 will change advertising forever. In 2021, Facebook is making the most dramatic changes to their platform in six years, and everyone — including me — is having to adapt…
And that’s a good thing! It means more opportunity for you in whatever market you’re in. But as we lose crucial in-platform data, most people will fail to see results.