Robert Allen – 30 Days to $9K
30 Days to $9K
A new challenge, showing you:
- How to land high-paying clients
- Write converting copy
- And make a living writing online
In just 30 days.
No fluff, just a simple process that works
Many freelancers struggle to grow their businesses. They say, “getting clients is hard!” and “client work is the worst.” Not me. Over years, my copywriting business has only continued to grow beyond 6 figures. Not because I’m smart. But because of a simple system I developed for getting clients and getting paid.
- Welcome to the 30 Days to $9k Challenge!
- The Mindset of Successful Freelancers
- [Productivity secrets] How to plan your day for maximum leverage
- Goal setting: how much money can you make as a freelance writer?
- Your copywriting crash course
- How You’ll Get Clients (An Overview)
- The tools you’ll need as a freelance copywriter
- 4 Myths That Ruin Would-Be Freelancers (Believe Them At Your Own Risk!)
- Challenge Prep Quiz! Take This To Make Sure You’re Ready To Move Ahead
- The #1 secret to freelance success (it’s not what you think)
- How to find the perfect clients
- [Cheat sheet] 104 leads for your freelance business
- Cold Outreach Training
- [SCRIPT] 4-part copy-paste script you can use to get clients
- Tapping into your warm market for leads
- The perfect foot-in-the-door offer
- [EXAMPLE EMAIL] – How to follow up with clients AFTER your call
- Example Proposal to Send AFTER Your Sales Call (Page 1)
- Example Proposal to Send AFTER Your Sales Call (Page 2)
- Sales Training: How to close 4 and 5 figure deals even if you suck at sales and hate talking about yourself
- Days 1-10: Quiz
- Why you don’t need perfect copy
- 3 high-converting email series
- [Download] The $192,000+ Welcome Series You Can Model
- [Download] The 10-Part Cart Abandon Sequence That Turns Browsers Into Buyers
- Advanced Email Tips
- Even more advanced email tips
- Cross sell emails: The hidden secret to profits
- [DOWNLOAD] 2x The Value of Customers with This Cross-Sell Sequence
- LIVE EMAIL TRAINING.mp4
- Days 11-25: Quiz
- Why You Should Always Beat Deadlines
- The art & science of a handover call
- Deliverables Example- How To Send Your Work To Clients.png
- Turning 1 project into 2
- Other high paying services you can offer
- Days 26-30: Quiz
Day 31 and beyond
- Setting up your website
- How To Flood Clients with 1 Guest Post
- Retainer vs Projects
- Invoicing Secrets
- 4 additional income streams
- Day 31 and beyond: Quiz
- Q&A Call – 11/29 (Black Friday Madness)
- Q&A Call – 12/6 (What if my client doesn’t do email)
- Q&A Call – 12/11 (Video teardown and more)
- 5 ways to get clients FAST
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.